I joined this company as PHP Web Developer with my prior experience from my past work. My responsibilities include requirement analysis, estimating time-frame, development, and R&D on new web technologies.
- I was working in the Web Development team with 4 other members. This was the first time I started working as a team and learned how to work as a team. That helped me enrich my team working skills. Basically, the sales team brought new requirements and our team leader gave that to me so I as an experienced team member could analyze the requirements and give proper timeline estimation. Then I formed different modules and distributed them between us team members and we then worked on it, which enhanced my management skills.
- I worked on multiple web project domains like Job Portal, HRM, eCommerce, WordPress Development (Theme/Plugin Development), Secured REST-API Development, Real estate business. I also developed and deployed a full-fledged custom website as per the client’s requirements.
- Once I presented a seminar on Node.js for introducing new technology between the team members. I trained a few teams to work with GIT and also helped a network engineer to set up a local GIT server there.
- What I did there? :
- I developed the base architecture of every assigned project (using custom/famous MVC frameworks).
- Divided project into modules and assigned modules to all the team members (only in big projects).
- Implemented modules.
- Tested and validated code (implemented by team members).